Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July festivities..

With Tyler working so much its hard to spend time together as a family, so we tried to do as much as possible with the boys over the week span of 4th of July. It has always helped that I have cut back working to go on Maternity leave [[Could not do those long nights on my feet anymore]]


>> Sunday we went to Bellevue Church for the fireworks display and family picnic.



 

 
>>Tuesday We made S'mores and went to City of Munford's firework display
 


>>Thursday July 4th Cookout at Tyler's moms & Swimming, afterwards we went home & did some fireworks. I also made some blueberry & strawberry jello cups, I think it turned out cute!
 
 
 

 
>>Friday we had plans to go to the Atoka block party, they opened a new Splash pad and had fireworks. It looked like rain on and off, so we decided last minute to drive the 2 min down the road to watch the fireworks from the car.
 
>>Sunday we finished off the week with Fishing & grilling out at a friends house
 
 
 
 
Ryan Caught 2 bream & a Catfish, He was so excited.

 
 
I am not much into fishing >> plus I was miserable in the sun
I sat in the shade & caught a few of these little frogs. Braiden
didn't want to fish much. He wanted instant gratification and when it
didn't happen he would wondered off and play with some of the other kids.


 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment